Thursday, July 19, 2012

Dessert First...

There is a saying or a thought that one should "eat dessert first". 
I would (if my behind allowed) eat dessert only, for each course. The only thing better than cake, is surprise cake. On our anniversary this year neither Paul nor I could remember how long we had been married, and argued over the year it actually took place. Both of us were sober, so I can only conclude that our time together has been so blissful it has just blended into one long happy day, or the kids have robbed us both of our longterm memory. Either way we were super surprised and touched when my friend Michelle (of the makes me cookie dough because I am baking challenged fame) showed up at soccer practice toting a cake she had made covered in my favourite flowers (done in our wedding colours no less)...How amazing is that? 


8 years worth of amazing...




Thank you Mich!
xo

1 comment: